Friday 16 May 2008

Filled Under:

I signed up for PPP!

Today I begin to learn payperpost(PPP).I try to sign-up and final approve also by payperpost (PPP). payperpost(PPP) program reviews much the same to program review another. But payperpost (PPP) differ with another reviews program. Why? because payperpost t(PPP) more many prepare job or opportunity to blogger.

I shall try to elaborate program review at payperpost(PPP). I am sure with that willpower me can do opportunity from payperpost (PPP).

You may be say that PPP that choose every blog according to manual doesn't use automatic software or program at on it everything can run by engine not human) as an out-of-dated and stupid road. But, for this surplus point to PPP. Most experienced engine, less clever than human that make them. Formula that set finely can make use from he is weakness by several Spammer. As does language translation software, even best translation software ineffectual as will translated according to manual craftily.

I think PPP has different with majority PTR (Paid To Review), PPP doesn't use page rank as basic condition to his members. PPP many more respond at blog with has original contents and sign-up to three months. With this is power, I consider PPP choose to get blog according to manual. There admin who reads contents and then decide that blog is qualified or not with opportunity.



0 komentar: